Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs 2019
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is an organization which has versatile departments. Each department has different short and long projects to work as a team. They facilitate their employee with the best quality working environment.CAA is not only to serve as a dogmatic body on the behalf of the civil authority of Pakistan. It ensures the conformity to the standard put down by the international civil aviation authority, regard to fight for safety and control the navigation system.
Here the management is openhanded for a golden opportunity for those people who want to do impressive in life. In the New poster, a variety of jobs are presented in the advertisement. Ability required is F.SC or Intermediate, so less qualified individuals can also apply for this post. You can find the whole detail in the given advertisement. The principle to apply for the posts is very simple. All details are given below.
How to Appropriate:
If you found this advertisement attracted then liberally apply for these jobs because it is absolutely on merit basis. Those candidates can apply who have the provisional domicile. They should fulfill all the requirements which are mentioned in this advertisement. You will find the application form online. Applicants should send their qualifications, experiences certificates, recent passport size photos, CNIC and DMC. The online application will not be received. The application form will be available on the website at www.caapakistan.com.pk. If the candidate will put forward the late application then their submission form will not be received.
Detail of Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Aerodrome Fire Fighter||FSc||20|
Last date to apply
All candidates should submit their application within 15 days of the publication to the approved given address.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions are given below. Read these conditions watchfully before related post
- Only shortlisted candidates can appear in the interview.
- No TA/DA will be declarable to the candidates.
- The successful applicant will be trained in Hyderabad and after completing their training they will submit surety bond 500,00 for 10 years.
- In-service recruits will submit their application through proper channel and also present NOC with the application form.
- Age limitation will be allowed to the candidates according to the rules and regulation of the CAA.
- Selected candidate’s interview will be expected in Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad, and Quetta.
- Candidates of CAA must meet the criteria of medical strength standard.
- Wrong information about anything which is related to the candidate’s qualification or other will result in the candidate cancellation.