District and Session Court Mianwali Latest Jobs 2019
A session court is a primary court of law which exists in several independent countries in Pakistan. The session court is the highest criminal court in the district. Justice is a concept of moral rightness which is based on ethics, rationality, religion, equality of fairness, and many more things are discussed in court.
District and session court both are same but there is a minor difference is when a district court exercises its jurisdictions on the criminal matter under it. It is a winder term which includes both civil and session jurisdiction of a court. Here on the website of district and session court, Mainwali has quickly announced some valuable job offer for low down people. In the Express newspaper government has given an advertisement for the available jobs.
These jobs are related to cook, Mali, chokidar, stenographers, and sweeper. All jobs will be on merit-based. Age limit will be required nearly 18 to 35 year and can also be increased due to upper age relaxation. Job applying criteria are simple and clear. No specific requirement is mentioned in the newspaper. Details are here.
How to Appropriate:
If you have an interest in government job then compassionately apply for this job because it is fully on merit-based. Only those candidates can apply who have a local domicile. To apply you have to fulfill all the requirements which are referred to this official online website www.mainwalidc.lhc.gov.pk Applicants should suitably fill their form data about their prerequisite and skill.
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Sanitary Worker (BS-03)||Literate||01|
Last Date to Apply:
Application time limit is 03.11.2018. All applying people should send the application form by post or by hand before the due mentioned last date.
Terms & Conditions:
The association has significantly mentioned some terms and conditions in the advertisement about posts. These terms and conditions are as under
- All applicants must have HEC recognized grade.
- No applications form will be received for the unconfirmed degree.
- No TA/DA will be expected during the interview or test.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Candidates who are serving in government service or semi Govt can apply for any post through proper channel or by providing NOC.
- Applicant’s relative should not be in service in district and session court Mianwali.
- For shortlisted candidates, interview date and the list will be uploaded to the official site.
- Authority has the right to boost or lessen the no of positions.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website.