The Dow University Health and sciences are one of the oldest community sector universities in Pakistan. This university is consisting of two leading health sciences scholar research institutes. It is a well-developed department which monitors various basic medical science and clinical sciences programs at DUHS. The university is affiliated with HEC.
This institute has played an innermost function in giving power to generations as long as the higher quality of education and also causal to public financial development. Now, this institution of higher education has offered a great offer for fresh graduates. It is a great opportunity for all the fascinated candidates. These posts are related to teaching staff in basic dentistry. Details concerning these posts are available in the newspaper. Here is the detailed method of applying for “>these jobs.
How to Submit Application?
Eligible candidates who want to have a highly regarded job come forward and grasp this opportunity. An applicant whose talent will be coordinated according to the given requirements then they can apply for the posts. The application form will be available in the given website www.duhs.edu.edu.pk which you should fill up properly with practical post and should join all necessary particulars CV, Domicile, latest passport size picture, and experience certificate and submit it before the due date.
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Assistant Professor (BS-19)||Master||06|
|Associate Professor (BS-20)||Master||01|
|Medical Simulation (BS-18)||MBBS||01|
|Lab Technician (BS-11)||Graduation||01|
|Senior Veterinary Doctor||Concerned||01|
Last Date Application:
The last date for forwarding this application form is 12 11 2018. Candidates should write out their post with awareness on the application form and mention post name at the right side of the envelope.
Terms & Conditions
Once supervision has announced a variety of jobs then there are strictly mentioned terms and conditions in the advertisement for the posts. These terms and conditions are as below
- For all position, the candidate must have HEC verified degree.
- No applications form will be accepted for the unverified degree.
- No TA/DA will be provided during the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- University will have the right to shortlist the candidates and rejecting an application without any reason.
- University Authority will have the authority to increase or reduce the empty positions.
- All information will be off the record.
- Direct application will not be submitted to the registrar office.
- Recently government employee should apply through proper channel.
- Candidate must submit Rs. 500 fee with the application form which is non-refundable