Jobs at Allama Iqbal Memorial Teaching Hospital, Sialkot 2018
Allama Iqbal teaching hospital is the largest hospitals in Punjab. The hospital has basic clinical departments required for training of undergraduate students. It is also equipped with reasonably good diagnostics facilities too.
Mostly the hospital its job publishes in different fields and departments. There jobs necessities are for qualified and experienced individuals. Most of the Jobs are related to the medical officer on the adhoc basis, pharmacist, and Biomedical engineer vacancies under special pay packages which are given in the recent advertisement. Now the hospital has announced14 seats for doctors and medical graduates.
Through advertisement, you will be able to know eligibility standard, download the application form, apply to the vacancies posts listed and last date etc. All essential details are given below:-
Detail of Post:-
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Medical Officer (BS-17)||MBBS||12|
|Pharmacist (BS-17)||Doctor of Pharmacy||01|
|Bio Medical Engr. (BS-16)||Graduation (Bio Medical)||01|
Procedure to Apply:
Suitable candidates are free to apply for the post which is given in the advertisement. Interested candidates should submit their application form with all required particulars. The application form will be available with the advertisement; you should fill it carefully, and then attached the qualification certificates, attested photocopies of documents, experience certificates, domicile, Identity card, and two passport size pictures with the applications. The Last date for submission of form is 31 -10-2018 which is in the advertisement. Send your applications to the medical superintendent Allama Iqbal teaching hospital Sialkot.
Terms & Conditions:
Terms and conditions are mentioned in the classified posts which are as under:-
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- All selections will be for one year.
- All appointment will be based on enrollment policy.
- Monthly enrollment will be rewarded with the pay scale and grant
- No TA/DA will be charged.
- Selected Applicants will be appointed for one year.
- Postings will be in different service departments and it is non-transferrable.
- Any attempt of transfer will lead to cancellation of the appointment.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is allowable for deserving candidates.
- Candidate’s age should be from 25 to 35 years.
- Merit will be set according to the government policy.
- Selection committees will have the right to limit or delimit the post.
- Candidates should bring all university verified particulars at the time of interview/test
- Department has the right to appoint candidates anywhere in Pakistan.
- Poor performance will result in termination.
If you are well-qualified and fulfill the required criteria then you what are you waiting for, apply for the desired post and grab this golden opportunity.