Jobs in Kot Khawaja Saeed Teaching Hospital, Lahore 2018
Jobs of various categories in Government Kot Khawaja Saeed Hospital, Lahore have been announced. You will find advertisement regarding jobs being published in the known newspapers. All the users intimated that you will not only provide advertisement but also will provide you complete guidance about the procedure of apply. Last date for submission of applications along with necessary documents has been fixed as 30th August, 2018. Therefore interesting candidates need to apply before the end of stipulated time period. You need to type / write application along with post mentioned in the subject and submit it to office of the hospital.
Kot Khawaja Saeed Hospital is the well-known health institution in the Lahore. It is affiliated with Punjab Health Commission and being supervised with the Health Department Government of the Punjab. Almost every treatment is being done in the hospital therefore, 1000+patients visit the hospital for different diseases every day. Over 200 staff is working in the hospital for provision of health service to the needy and impoverished people of the surrounding arrears.
It is being intimated that the jobs mentioned in the newspapers are on adhoc basis (Contract basis). Initial appointment will be made purely on merit for a period of one year. However, extension in contract / adhoc appointment will be made time to time as per requirement of the department. At presently following vacancies are available which were advertised in the common daily newspapers in the Kot Khawaja Saeed Hospital, Lahore:-
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Woman Medical Officer (BS-17||MBBS||09|
|Medical Officer (BS-17)||MBBS||14|
|Chest Specialist (BS-18)||MBBS||01|
|Eye Specialist (BS-18)||MBBS||01|
|ENT Specialist (BS-18||MBBS||03|
|Orthopedic Surgeon (BS-18)||MBBS||02|
Terms & Conditions:
Department has issued terms & conditions for the appointment of the said posts. The Candidates must have to read the same before submission application to the office of the concerned. The terms and conditions of the posts are mentioned as under:-
- Adhoc appointment will be made for one year and will be non-transferable.
- Appointment will be terminated in case of poor performance / absence from duty.
- Candidates from Lahore will be preferred.
- Qualified and experienced candidate will be given preference.
- Application written / typed on simple paper alongwith copies of qualification and experience certificate must be reached in the admin office on
30-08-2018 at 02:00 P.M.
- No TA/DA will be granted to any candidate.
- Bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Appointment shall be made according to the rules of regulation issued by the Finance Department.
- Extension in age will be given under the rules.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in the government institutions must submit his application through proper channel only.