Government Medical Superintendent Allied Hospital, Faisalabad has publicized different jobs in numerous categories. You will find the advertisement in the Jang newspaper regarding vacant positions available. The last date for submission of applications along with the necessary documents experiences certificates, domicile, CNIC and photographs are 30.09.2018. So, if you want to apply for the available post, you have to submit your application before the closing date. To apply for the desired post, download the form and mention the post in the subject and send it to the provided address of the hospital office. Along with the advertisement, you will also find the complete procedure to apply. So, apply carefully otherwise your application will not be entertained
Allied hospital is a teaching hospital and it is attached to Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad. Many clinical teachings of students are done here. This hospital works under the supervision of the Health Department of Punjab. Hospital is occupied with the latest machinery and well-trained staff. Several patients visit the hospital on daily basis for the treatment of different disease. Not only qualified doctors, but the hospital also contains experienced teaching staff who play their roles in giving the country the qualified future doctors.
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Consultants (BS-18)||MBBS/FCPS/MCPS||12 Vacancies|
|Add. Directors (BS-18)||MBBS/FCPS/MCPS||06 Vacancies|
|Senior Registrars (BS-18)||MBBS/FCPS/MCPS||31 Vacancies|
|Registrar (BS-17)||MBBS/FCPS/MCPS||01 Vacancy|
|Resident Medical Officers (BS-17)||MBBS||04 Vacancies|
|Medical Officers (BS-17||MBBS||18 Vacancies|
|Pharmacist (BS-17)||Pharm-D||01 Vacancy|
|Clinical Psychologist (BS-17)||M.Sc in Psychology||01 Vacancy|
All the appointments will be made on the contract basis (adhoc basis). At presently following vacancies are available in the Allied Hospital, Faisalabad. At the start, the contract will be for one year but the hospital can extend the contract as per their requirements and on the basis of employee’s performance. All the essential details of the available posts are mentioned below,
Terms & Conditions:
- The terms and conditions of the post are mentioned below
- Adhoc appointment of doctors will be made for one year according to the Punjab Civil Servant Rules of 1974.
- The contract can be extended on good performance under the rules of “The Punjab Civil Servants, 1947”.
- In case of unsatisfactory performance or absence from duty, the appointment will be ended.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased according to hospital need.
- The candidates will apply online through website www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk with all necessary documents which are mentioned in the post.
- The candidates should have domicile of Punjab province.
- The selection committees will shortlist the candidates, which no one can challenge in any court.
- Successful candidates will bring original documents at the time of interview.
- No applicant will capable to receive TA/DA
- All the candidates will be selected according to the rules and regulations.
- Successful candidates will be called for interview through E-mail; no separate letters will be issued.
If you are interested and qualified for any available post, grab the opportunity as soon as possible and apply before the due date