A veterinary general practitioner is a professional who practices veterinary medicine by treating diseases, disorders, and injuries in animals. They are also known as companion animals vets. The veterinary science major focuses on animal health and will prepare you for a career in veterinary or biomedical science.
University of veterinary and animals science is a well known and marvelous establishment of Pakistan in Lahore. It is one of the top ten universities in the country. It is associated with Higher Education Commission Pakistan, Veterinary Medical Council. Its aim is to focus on building efforts on poverty reduction, prosperity, livestock production and building a generation of trained manpower in the country. In recent years it has emerged as a major center for professional development.
Recently management of this university has announced an awesome chance for well-qualified learners who want to have a career in the veterinary department. Come forward and get this chance quickly. In DAWN newspaper veterinary department has announced some positions for experienced candidates. Procedure details about how to avail this chance are given below.
Detail of Posts:
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Posts|
|See Advertisement at end of post||Middle to MA||60+|
How to Get this Place of Duty:
Criteria are so simple. Any Pakistan national, who is married to a foreigner or not, can apply for the available posts. The qualified person can download the form from the university official website http://uvas.edu.pk. You can find all the details including terms and condition in the advertisement. Fill the application form and send it with the required documents, experiences certificate, and other necessary testimonials. Submit your applications to the registrar before the due date 22 -10-2018.
Terms & Conditions:
Department has mentioned the following terms and conditions to apply for any post.
- All appointments will be on merit basis by the selection board.
- All the mentioned posts will be on the contract basis but some are likely to be permanent.
- Selected candidates will bring all original documents at the time of test r interview.
- Incomplete employment form will not be acceptable.
- Maximum age limit is 60.
- Degrees should be approved by the relevant council.
- No TA/DA will be received to the recruiters.
- Candidates can generate and submit fee through online bank challan system.
- Govt employees should apply through proper channel by providing NOC.
- The selection committee has a right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- The mobile phone will not be allowed at the time of interview or test.
- Every candidate should have Punjab domicile.
Come and get this chance and make your future bright.