Women play a vital role in the society. We can see that they play a role in almost in every field of life followed by numerous challenges. one cannot deny that women represent an important source of power of the financial system. Since women are taking an active role in sharing household responsibilities, and they are also free to share financial responsibilities. Educated Women have great scope to boost their family income. Women are the backbone of the worldwide economy due to their hard work. Women are a respectable member of our society which can perform her duty beside men as Islam has a great emphasis on women’s equality.
Lahore College for Women University is well known and remarkable institutions in Asia. LCWU is a hub of academic excellence for women empowerment and free endeavor in Asia. This institution has played a central role in empowering generations of women by providing the higher quality of education and also contributing to social economic development. Now, this university has presented a great offer for women. It is a great opportunity for all the interested candidates. These posts are related to teaching and non-teaching posts for women and males. Details regarding these posts are available in Dunya newspaper. Here is the detailed method of applying for these jobs.
Detail of Vacancies:[table “177nbspstrongresponsivecollapesstrongnbsp” not found /]
How to Apply?
Deserving candidates who want to have a respectable job in society come forward and grab this chance. An applicant whose skills will be matched according to the given requirements then they can apply for the posts. The application form will be available in the registrar office which you should fill up properly with applied post and should attach all necessary particulars CV, Domicile, latest passport size picture, and experience certificate and submit it before the due date.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date for putting forward this application form is 15th October 2018. Candidates should mention their post carefully on the top of the envelope.
Terms & Conditions
When a government has announced various jobs then there are strictly mentioned terms and conditions in the advertisement for the posts. These terms and conditions are as beneath
- candidate will have to deposit fee RS 500 in any national bank of Pakistan.candidates must attach bank draft to the application form for each post.
- For all positions, applicants must have HEC identify degree.
- No applications form will be accepted for the proper verified degree.
- No TA/DA will be received during the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Candidates who are serving in government intuitions or semi Govt can also apply for any post through the accurate channel.
- University will have the right to shortlist the candidates and rejecting an application without any reason.
- University Authority will have the authority to increase or reduce the empty positions.
Apply for the above posts if you want to have a respectable source of earning and want to set your career.