Lahore General Hospital Latest Jobs 2018
Choosing a medical profession as your career is a tough decision. But once you take that decision, you must know that the medical profession is a full-time job which requires hard work and dedication. Almost everyone at some point in his life wants to be a doctor because it is considered a respectable job as people consider doctors as their lifesaver. But it is not an easy job, your patients are always your first priority. There is no me time, you can be called anytime in case of emergency and you have to fulfill your duty in every circumstance. But besides all this, you will always get respect and love from the society.
Once you have completed your MBBS degree the next step is to find a suitable job. But in the medical field, the competition is tough as there are very little opportunities for doctors in Pakistan. We can see numbers of freshly graduate doctors struggling for a respectable job. Recently the government has announced several openings for female doctors. In general hospital Lahore there is an opening of 35 seats for medical women officer on Adhoc Basis/contract basis. It’s a great opening for unemployed doctors. Lahore general hospital is affiliated with Ameer-ud-Din Medical college, Lahore. This hospital facilitates all medical equipment to the patient. The proper procedure to apply for this post has been given below. Read and apply carefully. All the essential details for medical officer job is as follow:-
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Male & Female)||1. MBBS|
2. Registration with 3. PMDC
House Job (1 Year)
How to Apply:
When you download application form fill it carefully, then attach the required qualified certificates, attested photocopies of documents, experience certificates, domicile, identity card, and two passport size picture with the applications and send it to the Superintended, Lahore General Hospital Lahore before the closing date.
Last Date to Apply:
Application deadline is 08-10-2018. Incomplete form will not be acceptable.
Terms & Conditions
These are the following terms and conditions as mentioned by the department
- The application will be selected according to the policy of the Punjab government.
- Those candidates who have provincial domicile and valid CNIC can apply for this post.
- Candidates will be paid monthly liniment in their basic pay scale and allowance.
- Selected candidates will be appointed for one year.
- Applicants will be over according to their poor performance.
- These positions will be nontransferable.
- All candidates will be selected on merit base.
- No of the post can be reduced or increased.
- Bring original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be charged.
You should not miss this golden chance and submit your application to the provided address.