Latest Jobs in Election Commission of Pakistan 2018
The election commission of Pakistan is a self-governing, self-directed, legally stable and well established federal and also responsible organization. Its main purpose is to conduct the election to choose members of parliaments, to elect regional representatives, to form the government, and to conduct the election of the president of Pakistan. The commission makes the arrangement as are necessary to ensure that the election will be conducted honestly, justly, fairly, and according to the law which is made by the government. Now election commission of Pakistan has announced a great offer for competent candidates who want to set a career for themselves. Election commission of Pakistan want to hire10 Junior Personal Assistants and their basic pay scale will be BPS 14 and he must have some know-how about the computers like Microsoft office, lettering, and drafting. Placement of all the candidates will be in Islamabad. Here are some responsibilities of Deputy director which they have performed.
In the election commission of Pakistan, the role of Deputy Director is to support the managing director in the development and implementation of election commission plans and policies. It also provides leadership and direction to the technical staff. Deputy director main duty is to prepare all program goals and objectives and evaluate progress and effectiveness of all staff and achieve all project and prepared work plans as per requirements. The personal assistant has to work under the supervision of deputy director and assist him in all tasks.
Detail of the Posts:
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Personal Assistant (BS-14)||. Intermediate|
Method to Apply:
Criteria are so simple and easy. The application form will be available on the election commission of Pakistan. Submit the application to the election commission of Pakistan within 15 days. Incomplete application will not be expected.
Terms & Conditions
- There is no TA/DA for the selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be called for interview.
- According to the government policy in service employee can appear for the posts through proper way.
- New selected applicants will be allotted the posting area.
- Age limit is from 18-25.
- Applicant should be proficient in shorthand typing.
- Typing speed of 40-80 words per minute is the requirement.
- Do not attach your documents with the application.
- Upper age relaxation will be given according to government policy.
- Selected candidates can be placed anywhere in Pakistan.
So be the winner and capture this marvelous offer. Above opportunity may bring change in your life. Apply on it before the closing date. Best of luck