Mobilink Jazz Har Din Bundle
Have you ever thought how many times you feel the need to make calls within 24 hours of the day?? Probably quite often and especially when you are a working individual and have long-distance relatives. But the things that restrict us from initiating a call are high charges. So, what we expect from our network providers is calling bundles with low rates and more resources. Considering the needs of its customers, Jazz has introduced a daily calling bundle at affordable charges. Jazz Har din bundle allow its customers to get on-net calling minutes along with 50 Mbs of mobile data. The incentives are amazing and rates are low. So, if you are thinking to activate the offer, here is the complete detail of the offer
How much you have to pay??
If you want a calling bundle with some extra benefits and that too on low rates then Jazz has introduced Har din bundle for you. You will get calling minutes with data Mbs at just Rs 21.15 plus all taxes. Call setup charges will apply.
What will you get??
Har din bundle is more than just a calling offer. By activating the bundle, you will be provided with following incentives for a whole day,
- 500 minutes for unlimited calls from Jazz to Jazz.
- 50 Mbs of mobile data (only for 2G customers) to access the web for free.
To subscribe the offer, you have to dial *114*4# from your Jazz connection. Wait until you receive confirmation message regarding subscription. *114*4*3# is the info string and the status code is *114*4*2#.
|Package Name||Activation Detail||Package Detail||Package Price|
|Har Din Bhar||Dial *114*4#||500 Jazz to Jazz Minutes|
50 MBs Intenet
|Rs.21 Incl. Tax|
How can you un-subscribe the offer??
Har din bundle is best in terms of charges and incentives but if you want to unsubscribe in any case then dial *114*4*4#. The company will send you confirmation message on successful un-subscription.
What terms & conditions will apply??
- Only prepaid subscribers of Jazz will be available to avail the offer.
- The offer is available on all packages.
- The incentives of the offer will remain effective for 24 hours of the day.
- Only Jazz to Jazz calls is entertained in the Har din bundle.
- You cannot make calls to Warid, PTCL, and off-net numbers.
- Rs 0.15 plus tax will apply on initiating each new call.
- Provided Mbs are only be available for 2G customers of Jazz.
- Over usage of Mbs will be charged at Rs 1 per Mb.
- On all usages including recharge and bill withholding tax of 12.5% will apply.
- Service charges, operational fees, and FED taxes will apply to all services according to our region.
- In FATA, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, and federal territory 21.4% higher price will be charged.
- All charges are inclusive of taxes.
- Jazz has the rights to change the resources and rates of the bundle anytime.
- All terms and conditions will apply as per company rules.
- Jazz has offered the bundle for a limited time.
Jazz Har din bundle allow its subscribers to have not only calling minutes but also give the benefit of free data Mbs at the most affordable price. As it is a limited time offer, so don’t hold on and get a subscription to Hardin bundle.