Pakistan Army Civilian Latest Jobs 2018
their country in different areas. To apply for these jobs, you have to be eligible in all areas as the army has strict criteria to select a candidate even for civilian posts. Also, the competition is fierce but once you get a job in any department of the army, your career is all set. You will get all basic facilities plus a good salary package. So, whenever you get a chance to apply for army civilians you should not miss it.
Now Pakistan army is inviting the civilians by providing them an opportunity to join the army with different jobs. Those who have the desire to go in the army but have no enough resource for this purpose now this is a great chance for them. Pak army has announced some new posts for those individuals who are not qualified enough. All the details and requirements regarding the posts are given in the advertisement. Only eligible citizens are encouraged to apply for the post. Incomplete, late, handwritten submission application will not be acceptable. General details about jobs are given below.
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates have to download the application form available on the official website. All required documents should be attached to the application form and should submit it before the due date. All applications form will be accepted within 15 days of the publication. After due dates, no application will be acceptable. Candidates have to attach all qualifications certificates, CNIC, attested domicile copy and one recent passport size photo with the application form and send to given address of the admin IV AND EE CHAKLAL Rawalpindi.
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Gate Keeper (BS-07)||Ex-JCO / Matric||01 Vacany|
|Supervisory (BS-06)||F.Sc||16 Vacancies|
|Viewer Skilled (BS-05)||Matric||13 Vacancies|
|Tracer (BS-05)||Matric||03 Vacancies|
|SS (I) (BS-04)||Primary||01 Vacancy|
|SS (II) BS-03||Middle||01 Vacancy|
|Chowkidar (BS-01)||Middle||03 Vacancies|
Terms and Conditions
Here are some important instructions for the posts. Details are as beneath
- Only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for the given posts.
- Selected candidates will be given basic pay scale BPS1-BPS7.
- Applicant’s age limit will be 18 to 35 only.
- Candidates will submit Rs 200 postal order with the application form and mentioned right date on the envelope and Send to the Chief Inspector IV and EE Chaklal Rawalpindi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be appearing in the test or interview.
- No TA/DA will be charged to the candidates.
- In service, the employee has to send their application through proper channel.
- Test/interview will be conducted in Karachi, Quetta, Lahore, Peshawar, and Rawalpindi.
- Selection authority has the right to accept or reject the applications without any explanation.
- Selected candidates will bring the original document at the time of interview.
- Successful candidates can be appointed in anywhere of Pakistan.
Above jobs are definitely an opportunity not to miss. Apply for the desired post and submit your application before the due date.