Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2020 for Matric Student
It is very unfortunate to state that the majority of the students cannot continue their education even after tremendous success in the matric class due to poverty and lack quality educational institutions in their respective cities. BISE’s result 2019 reveals that there are numerous talented students in Pakistan such as thousands of got 1000+ number in annual examination 2018-19. But despite this, they are powerless to get the higher education. Parents want also to see their children succeed, however, they are unable to support their children due to financial problems.
Thus a huge number of students leave education. However don’t be worried still. The government of Pakistan announces scholarship every year for matric student after annual examination and this scholarship is being granted through Pakistan Science Foundation. Every student who has passed the annual examination of matriculation by good numbers is recommended to apply for the scholarship. At presently after completion of necessary formalities, an amount of Rs.10000/- per month will be given to successful candidates.
Pakistan Science Foundation is the federal government institution. This institution is also referred to P.S.F. PSF was established by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Major responsibilities of this institution are to promote and popularize the education of science & socio-economic. This department is successfully promoting the educational culture and enhancing the skills of the students according to the latest technology. In the year 2016, it was decided by the Government of Pakistan that scholarship to deserving and intelligent students from the entire country must be given.
This scholarship will help to continue their higher education. After this revolutionary step taken by the government, numerous students are bearing their educational expenses with the scholarship being awarded by PSF. Pakistan Science Foundation’ Scholarship for matric class is available for every student who gets at least 70% marks in the annual examination conducted by the concerned Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education. However, the scholarship will be awarded to the students who qualify the written test. The written test most probably will be conducted by the National Testing System.
Terms & Condition:
The eligibility criteria are subject to terms and condition set by the Pakistan Science Foundation. Most of the detail about scholarship for matric students is available on the website of PSF. As per our information, as soon as scholarship is being announced by the institutions, application form would be available on the website. NTS will be requested by the head of PSF to conduct the written test of the students. For this purpose, you must have to submit the application form along with attested photocopy of matric result. The application form must be reached in the Headquarter of the National Testing System before the prescribed date and time. Moreover, you should remind the following information before submission of application form to NTS:-
- Student of science subject will be considered for written test
- The student must have 70% marks for grant of scholarship.
- Result awaited students are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- There is no age limit.
- Male and female students have equal rights.
- The student from every corner of the country is eligible.
- There is no fee being charged by PSF.
- The scholarship will be given purely on merit.
Scholarship & Other Benefits:-
- At presently, as per information provided by the Pakistan Science Foundation, an amount of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand) will be given to the selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will have right to get admission in the top level colleges of the country.
- PSF will pay tuition fee along with accommodation expenses.
- Education of modern information technology will be given time to time.
- Students will be provided other benefits such as the provision of laptops.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- The student who is interested in the scholarship must download application form provided on the official website of Pakistan Science Foundation and National Testing System. The application form will be available after the announcement of scholarship.
- Attested result card and application form along with the copy of NIC / Bay Form must be reached at the address of NTS i.e. Plot No.96, Street No.4 H-8/1, Islamabad.
- After scrutiny of documents, you will be informed about the test date and venue through the letter, SMS, and email.
- Must fill every option mentioned in application form.
- You will be contacted in case of success in the written test.
All the information about scholarship for matric students as mentioned above was gathered by our team from the representatives of Pakistan Science Foundation. You are recommended to keep visiting the official website of PSF. Furthermore, as soon as the date of the test for the scholarship is being published, we will also update this webpage. Please comment below, if you have still any question in your mind.