To get education has become difficult due to inflation in Pakistan. Children especially belong to middle and lower class are not able to get higher education. It has been noticed with great concerned that the children of the upper class study in quality institutions whereas poor children are bound to get education in government and lower level educational institutions. Children of the upper class are being placed at the high level posts due to differentiation in the education system of Pakistan. Federal and as well as provincial governments should have taken some serious steps on emergency base to eradicate dual education system however very unfortunately this is not happening. Punjab Govt. also offered Scholarship for Matric Students.
Resultantly, talented children are being wasted brutally. But institutions should be appreciated that are providing scholarships to the needy and impoverished students of the country. Due to these scholarship providing institutions talented students are able to get quality education in the quality educational institutions. Like other government and non-government institutions Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) grant scholarship to the talented students every year. Good news for the children who are looking for Scholarships for Matric and Intermediate Students because PEEF has announced scholarships. Click here for Dalda Foundation Scholarships
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund formally known as PEEF is provincial government institutions that find talent students in the Punjab and grant scholarships purely on merit. It was established on the instructions of the then Chief Minster, Punjab in 2009. Top Private School in Karachi. It is working under Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan under section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984. At presently more than 374,000 students have been awarded scholarships amounting to Rs.19.40 billion by PEEF. Students due to scholarship are now getting education in top level education institutions in Pakistan. At presently, PEEF is awarding scholarships to the students as under:-
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has now brought scholarship for matric and intermediate students. The interesting and deserving students who wish to get scholarships are need to apply. It is apt to mention here that scholarships will only be given to the deserving students by fulfilling all procedural formalities. Orphan children, handicapped children, children of government employees from BS-01 to BS-04, children of martyred and children belong to minorities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Who can Apply:-
- Male and female students residing in province of Punjab.
- Students who have passed matriculation exams with 60% in respective board of intermediate & Secondary Education.
- Students who have passed intermediate exams with 60% in respective board of intermediate & Secondary Education.
- Students getting education in private institutions can also apply for scholarship.
- The income of the parents / guardians should not be over 23,000/- per month. However, government employees from BS-01 to BS-04 exempted from this condition.
- Children of martyred are also exempted from this condition.
- All received application will be scrutinized on the base of merit.
- A highly qualified board will examine to applications and recommend scholarship accordingly.
- Photocopy of CNIC of father/guardian.
- Photocopy of CNIC/Bay Form of the application.
- Photocopy of domiciled of province of Punjab.
- Attested photocopy of matriculation certificate.
- Attested photocopy of intermediate certificate.
- Any other documents in support of application.
- Application form can be downloaded from official websites of PEEF.
- Photocopy application form is also acceptable.
How to Apply:-
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of PEEF or click here to download.
- Application form should be filled properly.
- Application form filled incorrectly or application form with mistakes will be rejected.
- Application alongwith all necessary documents should be reached at Punjab Educational Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road, Lahore.
- Last date for submission of application form is declared as 31st December, 2019.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
If you are having problem regarding applying for scholarship to PEEF and need some information please let us know. Our team will guide you properly according the instructions issued by the institution. So having trouble please don’t hesitate to comment below. Thanking you for visiting us.