Punjab Agriculture Research Board Latest Jobs 2018
Basically, Punjab agriculture research board is an independent institution. Its purpose is to approach for research planning and efficient distribution of research resources. The agriculture innovation system of the province can generate appropriate solutions of the issue which is faced by the various food and fiber chain.
Its vision is to promote sustainable productivity, reduce poverty, ensure food security and enhance competitiveness in the agriculture sectors through agriculture development plans.PARB’smission is to support efficient development of scientific technology for the prosperity of the agriculture employees. Punjab agriculture research board has intended to hire the services for individuals to develop their career. The department has offered jobs in different areas. The main objective of employee hiring is to boost their developing skills that they can have a good source of earning and build up their career. This career opportunity is a great option for jobless peoples. Here are details to apply for this posts. See the criteria as below:
How to be Appropriate:
If you are adequate and also competent for the post now download application form fulfill all the requirements on it and send to the given address which is mentioned in the advertisement. You must attach attested copies of all your particulars with application form including CNIC. Incomplete forms will not be acceptable.
Detail of Vacancies:
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Clerk (BS-14)||Intermediate (2nd Division)||01|
|Junior Clerk (BS-11)||Intermediate||02|
|Driver (BS-04)||Middle / LTV Licence||01|
All the candidates should submit the application form before 5th October 2018 put forward your application to Chief Executive, PARB, 14C,E/I Imran Hussain Road, Gulberg-111, Lahore.
Terms & Conditions
Punjab agriculture research board has approved some terms and conditions, the candidate must be examining following terms and conditions before submitting the application forms which are as under.
- All the recruitments will be on merit base.
- Candidates will be recruited on temporary or contract base for three years according to the Appointment Policy 2004.
- Future recruitment will be on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- You must attach the attested copies of all documents.
- Applicants must have the domicile of Punjab.
- Department will call only short listed candidates for test or interview.
- No TA/DA will be granted to any of the candidates for appearing in test and interview.
- In service employee of the government and private sectors can also apply through proper channel.
- These post will be on the pay scale of 4, 11 and 14.
Punjab agriculture department has given a great chance to those employees who are looking for a reputable job. If you are interested in any of the above posts then you should grab this opportunity before it’s too late.