Pakistan is developing country. Most of the residents of the country are living below the poverty line. There are millions of people in the country that are bound to live with limited facilities. Many children are deprived from education due to limited resources of their parents. It has been seen in most of the cases that parents somehow manage to get their children educated at the level of matric classes, however, they are unable to continue, resultantly, intelligent students are being wasted. But thanks to government institutions and non-government organizations that help the students financially with their scholarship programs. There are hundreds of organizations and institutions in the country that offer healthy scholarship to the needy/impoverished students on the basis of intelligence. Govt. of the Punjab has also offered scholarship, Click Here to Apply
The students especially who have completed matric level education looking for scholarship for continuation of higher education are hereby intimated that Chief Executive Offer of Harnai Coal Project has offered a unique scholarship program for the students of matric class. This scholarship is not only confined to matric level students but students getting education at the level of intermediate and graduation can also take benefits from the offered program. Students of matriculation, intermediate, Bachelor in any registered Institutions of the Federal and provincial government are eligible for the scholarship. Scholarship has been offered for the academic year of 2020 and 2021. It is apt to mention here that the scholarship offered by Harnai Coal Project is limited only for the residents of Balochistan. Students living in the province of Balochistan are eligible to apply for scholarships. Click Here for PEEF Scholarships
Balochistan is rich province of Pakistan due to plenty of coal mines with high quality rate of extraction. The project of Harnai Coal was initiated by the government to find out precious items. The Harnai coal is ongoing project which now has offered scholarship for the intellectual students of Balochistan.
|Matric / Inter||Bachelor /Master|
|Rs.32,000/ Per Year||Rs.20,000/ Per Year|
|Rs.3,000/Monthly Allowance||Rs.4,000/Monthly Allowance)|
|Rs.3,000/Yearly Book Allowance||Rs.2,000/Semester Book Allowance|
- Local students who have domicile of Balochistan are eligible to apply.
- Males and females are invited to submit application.
- Students who have completed last degree with 45% marks are eligible to apply.
- Students who have enrolled / having academic qualification before March-2020 are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship will be offered during the month of April 2020.
- The age of applicants should not be over 33 years.
- Students of management science and O/A level are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship will be offered on district / division / provincial basis only.
- Shortlisted applicants on the basis of test conducted by Horizon will be offered scholarship.
- The institution has right to cancel, increase and decrease in scholarship.
How to Apply:-
The interesting students who wish to continue their education but are compelled can submit applications along-with requisite documents as per detail given below:-
- Application form which can be downloaded on the official website of HTS.
- Students must have to fill application form properly.
- Students have to deposit test fee in nearest banks.
- Challan form has been provided along-with application form.
- Attach two recent photograph along-with application form.
- Relevant documents are need to attach with application form.
- Copy of CNIC is compulsory.
- Applications forms along-with all requisite documents must be reached in the head office of HTS at Office No.21, Second Floor, Meraj Arcade, Opposite to Dr. Manoj Academy, Model Town, Quetta.
- Last date for submission of application form is 25th January, 2020.
- Application received after due to date will be not be entertained.
We have tried best to provide every information required for the scholarship for the matric students and others by FC Harnai Coal Project. Furthermore, if you are having trouble or need any assistant please leave a comment below:-