To get quality education after matriculation is not easy in Pakistan due to its expensiveness. The Education being provided in the government institutions is substandard. The parents and children want to get quality education that leads them to a bright and prosperous future. But very unfortunately most of the children come from backward areas. Talent is there however inflation stops them to study higher education. In that situation the talent look for way forward however it has been seen mostly that talented students are compelled to work as laborer by leaving education. However, dear students don’t be disappointed Students who are looking for Scholarship for Matric class and other classes are hereby informed that Dalda Foundation has announced scholarship for matriculation, intermediate, bachelors and master level classes. Scholarship by Dalda has especially be designed for matric students. Check Here for Scholarships for Matric Students by PEEF.
Dalda Foundation started its business in Pakistan from the month of March 2004 by offering rupees 1.33 billion to Unilever Pakistan. The company is providing edible oil and fats in the country. Later on, company decided to launch a foundation that help the poor people of Pakistan. Owning this, non-government organization (NGO) was established with the name of Dalda Foundation Trust. The purpose of establishing this foundation was to provide quality healthcare facilities to the nationalist of Pakistan. Soon after the foundation realize that the impoverished students of the country also need financial help. Therefore, the foundation started scholarship program to the poor but intelligent students across the country. The idea behind the scholarship was to provide quality education. Dalda Foundation grants scholarship for metric class, intermediate, graduate and as well as post-graduate students every year. Students who are students of Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, Commerce, General Science, Arts, Home economics, Diploma in Associate Engineering and ICS.
Percentage of Scholarship:-
|Group||Result Percentage||Group||Result Percentage|
- Residents of Pakistan belonging to any area of the country are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Age of the candidate should be 17 years at the time of deadlines.
- Matric students are eligible to apply for scholarship.
- Intermediate students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Graduate students are eligible to apply.
- Post-graduate students are also eligible to for the scholarship offered by Dalda.
- The salary of the parents/guardian should be 20,000/- per month.
- The house of flat of the applicant should not be more than 1080 square feet.
- The students who have studied O/A level can also apply.
- Scholarship will be awarded purely on merit.
Procedure of Selection:-
- Written test will be conducted by the foundation for grant of scholarship.
- Applicants will be informed about test date after last date of submission of application form.
- Interview will also be taken of the applicants along-with parents.
- Scholarship will be cancelled if the candidate fails in up-next exam.
- Foundation has right to cancel / withdraw / increase / decrease scholarship.
How to Apply:-
Most of the applicants do not have idea that how to apply for the scholarships being awarded by the government and non-government organizations. They submit incomplete or incorrect data resultantly, their applications are being rejected by the competent authority. So students looking for Scholarship for matric students and other programs are hereby informed that adopt the following procedure to Dalda Foundation Scholarship:-
- Applicants fulfilling above-mentioned criteria can submit their application on specified application form.
- Application form can be downloaded on the official website of the foundation.
- The students who have completed last degree from government institutions or any other institution affiliated with respective board should apply for scholarship.
- Application received after due date will not be considered.
- Application received incomplete will be rejected.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applicant not fulfilling criteria requested not to apply for scholarship.
- Application form can be obtained by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to download application form.
All requisite information has been provided on this page. However in case of any problem while filling the form or any other issue please let us know. Our team will provide any information required by you. So don’t forget to comment below:-