The service and general administration department is working with a charge to create effective, specialized, capable and responsible human resources to attain the intended purposes of upright governance and continued development in the province of Punjab.
The service and general administration department comprise different wings. From services to IPC wing, each one is working hard in the progress of the department. Related to this department has announced some jobs for less qualified persons.
Capture this opportunity and here is the method for applying for those awesome posts. These vacant positions are for suitably qualified candidates. The criteria to apply for stereography and session clerk post are given in the newspapers. All details are given below.
How to be Appropriate:
If you are interested then freely apply for this job because it is totally on merit-based. Only those candidates can apply who have provisional domicile if they fulfill all requirements which are mentioned in this advertisement. Applicants should appropriately fill their data about their prerequisite and experience.
|Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|Stenographer (BS-14)||FA (2nd Division)||11|
|Section Clerk (BS-04)||Graduation||06|
Last Date to Apply:
Application deadline is 24 December 2018. All applicants should send their bio-data before the above-mentioned last date
Terms & Conditions:
Department has issued some terms and conditions for the recent posts. The candidates must have to read these before applying the form. The terms and conditions of the post are as under
- For all positions, applicants must have HEC identify degree.
- No applications form will be accepted against the improper verified degree.
- No TA/DA will be given during the interview.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Candidates who are serving in government intuitions or semi Govt can apply for any post through the accurate channel.
- Department will have the right to shortlist the candidates or to reject an application which does not fulfill any vacant post without any reason.
- The number of vacancies can be reduced or increased by the department.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years will be given to deserving applicants.