Water & Sanitation Agency Faisalabad Jobs 2018
All humans have the right to use to clean and pure water. Sufficient sanitation and proper hygiene can reduce illness and death from the disease which is leading to improve health, decrease poverty, and help in socio-economic development.
Water sanitation is the process of cleaning and purifying water so it will be safe for use. In simple words, water sanitation is a filter that removes impurities from water. The water and sanitation agency is a governmental responsible for planning, designing, development, and maintenance of water and sewerage and draining system in Pakistan. An essential element of this authorization is to providing a safe, trustworthy and capable water supply to suit the demand of all government and public sector.
There are current job openings in water and sanitation agency for Sub Engineer, who are well qualified can apply on it. Only 17 seats have been proclaimed so come quick and take this opportunity. The proper processes to apply for these posts are given below. Examine and apply carefully, the whole method is as below:-
|Post's Name||Qualification||No. Posts|
|Sub Engineer (BS-14)||DAE (Mechanical)||17|
How to Apply:
When you download application form fill it carefully, then attached their qualified certificates, attested photocopies of documents, experience certificates, domicile, identity card, and two passport size picture will be attached with the applications and send it to PTS through courier.
Last date to Apply:
Application target is 24-10-2018. Incomplete form will not be entertained.
Terms & Conditions:
There are following terms and conditions as below:-
- Applicants will be selected according to the Government of Punjab Policy 2004.
- Those candidates who have provincial domicile and valid CNIC are valid for these posts.
- Candidates will submit test fee RS 350 in UNITED BANK and HABIB BANK and attached this challan form with the application form.
- Selected candidates will be appointed for 3 years on a contract basis.
- Applicants will be rejected according to their poor performance.
- These fees will be nontransferable.
- All candidates will be selected on merit base.
- No of the post can be moved up or diminish.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- According to the govt policy that five years age relaxation has been given to male candidates and eight years for female candidates.
- There are some quotas has been announced, i.e. 15% for women, 5% for minorities and 3% for disabled persons, but disabled candidates must submit their registration certificates as a disabled citizen with their documents.
- Roll no. slip, a provisional list of candidates and result of the written test can be check from pts website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Apply to the above posts if you are well qualified and fulfill all requirements.